OOC: Type of Event:
This is a Role Play Event. Special Note:
Show respect and be civil towards other players, keep weapons holstered. Thanks for your consideration. IG Contact:
This is the Grand Opening
of the New Theater in Tergill
. And what could be better then having A Moment of Poetry at an Event like this? You do not have to be a Poetry Wiz to be able to come, just come and enjoy a social moment with friends. The poems that are written will be put on the walls inside the theater when finished. The ones wishing to read their poems for other guests are welcome to do so outside on the stage enjoying the spectacular view! How does writing a poem work?
1. Make sure you can copy and paste things. This is how you do that: - Press O (Go to Options)
- Click on 'Keymap' on the left side and then and then 'Chat' on the top.
- Scroll down until you see 'Chat Edit Copy' and 'Chat Edit Paste'.
- Click on one of them and then click on 'Rebind'.
- Choose the keys you want for that command, and then press 'OK'.
- Do the same for the other.
- And then Press 'OK' down in the left bottom corner.
- Now you should be able to Copy and Paste, just remember the keys you picked for it
2. Open /notepad and write your poem there ( Type /notepad )
3. Devide what you've written in /notepad into sections of two rows, no longer then 7 words in each row.
4. Make sure to write 1) for the first part of the poem (which will be the name of the first backpack), 2) for the second part (which will be the name of the second backpack)...etc. This to make it easier to make it all in the right order when putting the poem on the wall. Ex
1) Hungry not only for bread - but hungry
2) Naked not only for clothing - but naked
for human dignity and respect.
3) Homeless not only for want of a room
of bricks - but homeless because of rejection.
(The above was written by Mother Teresa)
5. Look at your Backpack in your inventory (don't close notepad during this) and click on it and chose 'Set name' in the radial.
6. Move back to /notepad and copy the first two rows.
7. Go back to the backpack and 'Set name'. Paste this here.
8. Press 'OK' and now you are done with the first part of your poem.
9. Repeat this until the whole poem is done.
10. Hand the Backpack(s) to the host Zanara and she will put the poem you have written on the wall for others to see. Welcome!