For the 2nd time, I will be doing my Tipsy Loot Runs. But this time, it will be me AND my spouse... So get ready to party with Varro and Endaria!
Those of you not familiar with how this works:
THE SET UP
1. You must have voice chat enabled. Some of you I know how old you are so it's not such a big deal, but those of you I don't know or only know in passing I will need some voice verification via voice chat to know that you're not a kid.
No offense, I love our younger players on server... but this game is for the adult crowd this time.
2. BEFORE we fill up the raid, we will do other things to pass the time such as GC or whatever til we get our full up raid
3. NAME YOU DRINK - Once we get underway, tell the party what you're drinking. Your drink of choice can be any of the following:
- Mixed drinks (think screwdrivers or other floofy drinks... tell us what's in your mix! lol)
- Hard drinks (vodka on the rocks.... martini's...... I dont recommend hard drinks though, there will be a lot of drinkin goin on and I dont want anyone having an out of character death
No alcohol poisoning hehe)
- Beer (The classic standby)
- Not-so-much-beer (think Smirnoff Ice or Mike's Hard LEmonade or wine coolers)
- Shots (i REALLY dont recommend this though for the same reason I dont recommend the 'hard' drinks.)
4. I really have no way to enforce whether or not you're really drinking lol. This is all just for fun and if you dont wanna drink i dont recommend coming on the run. There is no 'wining' this one, and there will more than likely be a lot of deaths and mishaps and silliness. So being tipsy is about the only way you can appriciate it lol.
5. A 'drink' consists of one swig from your choice drink. A 'drink' does NOT mean you have to finish off your whole beer/glass.
I will be there to remind folks when to take a drink, but here is an overview of the occassions to drink:
- When you use a shrine, to rest or to rez, take a drink. That means, if you res THEN rest...you'd have to drink twice
- When you die, take a drink
- When you get a res take a drink, be it from shrine or cleric
- Whenever you run out of spell points, Take a drink
- If your character is for any reason unable to act - Be it from being held, knocked down, ray of enfeeblement, webbed, turned to stone, etc - take a drink
- Take a drink if you're blinded
- Any time you get in/out of a body of water/liquid...puddle or otherwise... take a drink. For the purposes of this run, Lava counts as a body of water/liquid.
- Take a drink every time you cross into a new area - be it into the instance, or inside of mini-sub maps (such as walking into/out of caves or through portals)
- Every time you hear bardic music, take a drink
- If you get crappy loot in a chest (i.e. gemstones) take a drink for each crappy item in the list
- At the end of each mini battle... (i.e. packs of mobs) we will stop and look at the kill count. The person with the highest kill count must take a drink. The person with the lowest kill count must also take a drink.
- Any time someone in the party dies, take a drink. If YOU'RE the one who died, take a drink for being the one to die AND for someone in the group dying
- Take a drink every time you get hit with a mass
buff such as: Good Hope, Haste, Mass Healing, etc.
- Each time a quest objective is checked off the list, take a drink
I will be there to remind the times to drink hehehe.