Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!

Aluatris (Member) 3/10/2011 6:05 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Songsteel
Aluatris

Songsteel
Posts: 306
0
Like
0
Dislike

"That's brilliant!" Elorick proclaims, smiling brightly at Aaliana. "Setting up camp on one of the islands will allow us to stay close, and as you said ensures the airship isn't identified. Of course, no matter which path we decide to take, there is still the matter of how we're going to get down there without being noticed. Surely we can't just swoop down and drop a few of us off on their ship. Suggestions?"

TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 6:12 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Here's my thought... I don't want to disappoint anyone who is left on board, but we each will have our part in this, don't doubt it." She looks to Blinten as she says this. "We will all go in, once we know what we're up against and can make a better plan."

"I think Markoss and I should go down, scout out the layout, drop the poison if we can and feel we should. Galifrey and either Aaliana or Elorick should go and procure us an... informant. Pairs in case one of us gets in trouble, but no more so as not to risk being tripped over."

"I don't want to trust invisibility spells. They are good, but too easily seen through. The majority of the people down there use magic. Wouldn't you be using true seeing if you knew we were coming? Those who can actually hide and move quietly, need to scout. Those with magic need to help as they can from here. Once we figure out what is going on down there, we'll work everyone in."

She pauses a breath, thinking. "Arachan, do you have any spells that can keep us in contact? If anything goes wrong and we need you right away, it would be good to just be able to tell you. And Markoss.. Do you have a way to get us back? I've no doubt we can get there, and if you don't mind guiding me down, probably pretty accurately too, but how do we return?"

"What do you all think? Does that work for you? Aaliana, Elorick, which one of you will go?"


TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 6:16 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

"I don't think it would be a good idea to wait long enough to set up on the islands. We need to move now. I don't see a problem in bringing them up here, because we're going to move from here as soon as we know.

"As to getting down..." She holds up a finger with a ring of feathers on it. "Look out below!"

TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/10/2011 6:17 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

"You're plan is sound, young freind. If Khesh would help me, we should be abe to keep everyone telepathically linked. I can aways drop down and open a portal back if we need it."
TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/10/2011 6:19 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

"And I can cast feather fall on those of you who need me, too, of course."
TopBottom

Sunky (Member) 3/10/2011 6:21 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Markoss nods to Smudge, "I had thought of that, since this is an airship, it is also a *ship*. If we were to land the ship on the water, or at least bring the ship down low enough for ropes, some distance away from our target, I could easily make it back to the ship." And then focusing on Smudge a bit intently, as calculating her mass in his mind, "and carry a light person back as well. The other team, however, I am unsure, unless they are capable of flight themselves."

TopBottom

Nklos (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 6:22 PM EST : RE: A meeting
Ambassador
Nklos

Nklos
Posts: 2185
0
Like
0
Dislike

Chiming in about the idea of docking the ship.  "Unfortunately with out a proper tower it is much harder than you would think to get  on and off a air ship."  (If anyone wants details I can get into it, but the elemental ring is either fire of instant death, or wind of calamitous doom.  It is not easy though either way.)

Sound like a good plan to me. I can get whom ever goes with me, or you all  if you find me, back to the ship with ease.  I do have scrolls to loan if you would like as well.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
AIM: ENIGMA112283
Yahoo: ENIGMA1122
MSN: (Don't use often) NKLOS@LIVE.COM

TopBottom

Kheshvakri (Member) 3/10/2011 6:23 PM EST : RE: A meeting


Kheshvakri
Posts: 14
0
Like
0
Dislike


((*attempts to dive in before things progress too much faster...* ))


Khesh looks thoughtful.

"I am unable to hide myself, so I do not know how useful I may be.  But I believe that if I were close enough I could use my abilities to encourage someone to come to us without raising the alarm, so that we may take them away for questioning.  I am willing to place myself in a position of visibility to accomplish this."

She looks Smudge in the eye.  "I would request that force not be used unless absolutely necessary.  We do not know these people or their purpose here." 

With a slight nod to Arachan, she adds, "I am willing to assist as you deem it necessary.  I have not attempted to... 'link'... people in this way before, but if all are willing then we may be able to achieve this.  If there is resistance then I will not touch their minds."


Characters: Kheshvakri
TopBottom

Smudge (SuperAdmin) 3/10/2011 6:32 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Smudge_ddo

Smudge_ddo
Posts: 518
0
Like
0
Dislike

Smudge nods with a smile to Galifrey. "Scrolls would be useful. I've actually never tried a teleport, but I should be able to do so. That should solve that problem."

She turns to Kesh, "If you would, I would ask you to find out what he knows when we bring him back. I don't want to risk being seen just now and raising any alarm. As to force," her face hardens. "If I see the mark of a priest of the Shadow on any of them... Or see the emblem. I'm not going to hesitate to use force. They would do the same. They have taken and tortured Intayazz because he stepped in on them trying to bring an incarnation of their god into being on this plane. I would say force is justified." She takes a deep breath. "However, if we are wrong, and these are just some random mariners in the wrong place at the wrong time... No one will be hurt. Fair enough?"


TopBottom

Archie (Member) 3/10/2011 6:34 PM EST : RE: A meeting
GP User: Slawler
Arachani

Slawler
Posts: 223
0
Like
0
Dislike

Arachan nods, agreeing with Khesh. "Silence them if you have to to keep our prescence undiscovered, but Khesh is right, until we know for sure that these people are responsible for kidnapping Intayazz, we should not harm them. Fear not that our revenge will be denied us, however. If these are the people responsible, I vow that none shall survive my wrath. Is there anything else someone would like to bring up, or are we ready to begin?"

((Kinda had the same idea as Smudge here
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%