Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Nklos 11/20/2014 1:16 AM
-*Warms hands by the fire.*
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*

Forums : Alliance Open Role-Play Forum > Points of Departure... (The Aerenal Airship trip) Take Two
Sunky (Member) 8/1/2010 3:00 PM EST : RE: Points of Departure...
GP User: okram
Sunky
okram
Posts: 292
0
Like
0
Dislike

Sunky laughed and grinned at Eopia before allowing one of the deckhands to show him to his quarters. He headed below deck, keenly observing the ship as he went downward, impressed with the quality of the ship.

He reached his assigned quarters, and thanked the deckhand. After the deckhand left, he performed an inspection ritual he performed of any room he would sleep in, inspecting the walls, bed, checking for hidden doors, hallow walls, magical devices, traps, anything. Satisfied the room was clean, as he knew it ought to be, he placed his pack unceremoneously on the bed, and headed back to the deck for their departure.

TopBottom

Lyrica Songstep (Applicant) 8/1/2010 8:18 PM EST : RE: Points of Departure...
Lyrica Songstep
Posts: 24
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Dances over at the sound of Ty's giggle, and heads towards the toddler and Nklos, her eyes dancing with joy as she hands the two cloth puppets to the young boy, flashing a smile at Nklos. "Something to keep the young one occupied for a little while."

Then returns to Jeatra, and prepares to find a place to stash her pack, and prepare for the trip::

((starting our rl trek tomarrow, lots of driving, but will try to check the boards when I can))
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 8/1/2010 8:45 PM EST : RE: Points of Departure...
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Jeatra smiles as Lyrica players briefly with Ty. With the gathering crowd, she moves to one of the doors that leads below deck. "Let's find a room, shall we?" *She grins brightly, her checks still a bright shade of red. She waves over to the kitty that's still overlooking on the railing. "You too!"

She hauls up her pack and enters in the ship with Lyrica and her cat, returning several minutes later for the departure meeting.

Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Jaggie (SuperAdmin) 8/1/2010 10:32 PM EST : RE: Points of Departure...

Guild Leader/Admin
Jaggie (Thelanis)

Jaggie
Posts: 1725
0
Like
0
Dislike

Being amused by soaking wet bards and enjoying the site of so many familiar faces coming aboard the ship, Jaggie remaind content to stand above deck, nodding to people and being sure to keep out of the way of the crew. Waiting for the announcements to be made she slid her lute off her back, tied her favorite red bandana to her head and settled down to tune her lute strings.
TopBottom

Aluatris (Member) 8/1/2010 11:41 PM EST : RE: Points of Departure...
GP User: Songsteel
Aluatris

Songsteel
Posts: 306
0
Like
0
Dislike

Sufficiently settled into her small room, Aluatris headed back out to the deck for a final look at Stormreach before they left. She gave each of her friends a swift nod as she saw them, quite glad she had decided to come up since everyone else seemed to be gathered on deck waiting, then gripped the balustrade and gazed out at the city that had become her home a mere half a year ago but already held a fond place in her heart. With no small degree of relief, she noted that the sky was clear and cloudless. Ideal flying conditions; or so she believed, for she'd never actually done it before. She was slightly anxious about the method of transportation - the last time she'd been in a ship, though it had admittedly been a sea vessel, she had crashed on Korthos and fuzzied her memory - but was also quite excited and eager to get the journey underway.

TopBottom

Points Deway (SuperAdmin) 8/2/2010 12:01 AM EST : RE: Points of Departure...

Seneschal /
Guild Successor
Points (Thelanis)


Points Deway
Posts: 1513
0
Like
0
Dislike

A bell rings and wherever you are you clearly hear what you assume to be the Captain's voice.  It sounds like he is standing right beside you...

"All hands on deck."

Purple liveried crew stand by the access hatches to the various areas of the ship to usher you to the deck.

TopBottom

Noghri_Sloth (Applicant) 8/2/2010 1:39 AM EST : RE: Points of Departure...

Noghri_Sloth
Posts: 65
0
Like
0
Dislike

Lyrick turned around as his name was called, both of his arms wrapped tightly around his torso to keep himself warm. As Valli approached him he seemed almost not to recognize her for a second, his face uncertain and questioning. As she began to speak though the moment passed, his face returning to the shivering constertation it had held moments before.

As Valli threatened to throw Lyrick overboard the bard moaning low and pitifully in the back of his throat. "C-can this w-wait t-till I change? V-very c-cold." He answered in response, his words barely escaping past his chattering teeth as he stood there in the hall dripping across the airship's expensively wrought soarwood floors.

Before any of them could speak up about it one way or the other the announcment was made across the ship; alerting all hands to meet on the deck immediately. Another pitiful moan escaped from the shivering bard as he began trudging back up the passageway he had come down just moments before.

After fumbling forward with his numbed appendages the bard re-emerged on the deck, his lips bluer than a summer sky and his face already having paled considerably as he continued to leave a wet trail behind him.

"R-reporting as o-ordered my l-liege!" Numbly throwing a comedic salute towards Points, Lyrick stood on the deck cringing against the wind and hoping this wouldn't take too long.
TopBottom

sdoyle (Applicant) 8/2/2010 2:06 AM EST : RE: Points of Departure...

sdoyle
Posts: 195
0
Like
0
Dislike

Hoch is sitting in the empty galley twirling a small clear gemstone between his knuckles.

'I really should have had this set into something' he thought to himself.

The loud voice calling for all hands on deck breaks his concentration and he looks down onto the table and sees a bowl of cold stew sitting there.

He frowns at the waste and gets up and puts his full bowl where he thinks the cooks would want it. 

As he leaves the galley, he pockets the gemstone and takes a deep breath as the sunshine hits his face and he walks to the gathering mass.
TopBottom

zoltando (Officer) 8/2/2010 3:10 AM EST : RE: Points of Departure...

Officer
Zoltando (Thelanis)


zoltando
Posts: 531
0
Like
0
Dislike

Hearing the bell ring clearly in the bowels of the ship Zolt poured his tea into a cup and began the walk to through the ship to the deck, only pausing briefly to secure the door to his cabin.

As he walked to the deck zolt wondered just what exactly Points planned to do while in both Aerenal and Argonessan. Dragons generally weren't known for trading with anyone, he couldn't think of anything that Points could offer the elves. He decided to bring it up to Points after he addressed everyone on deck.

Zolt squinted as he walked into the sunlight, quickly becoming accustomed to the difference in lighting outside as opposed to the inside of the ship. Taking a sip of his tea he slowly walks towards Points, taking in tactically advantageous spots on deck.











 http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Characters: Zoltando
TopBottom

Deriaz (Officer) 8/2/2010 10:19 AM EST : RE: Points of Departure...

Officer
Deriaz (Thelanis)

Deriaz
Posts: 1115
0
Like
0
Dislike

Deriaz glances up as the announcement covers the ship. Already on deck, he rises, accompanied by a subtle sound of grinding stone. He glances to the box, wondering if he needs to take it along to the announcement, but decides against it -- if the crewmen want it somewhere different, he figures they would either ask or move it themselves. That doesn't stop him from staring at the box in concern of losing the weapons on the massive ship, however, before turning his attention to Points' announcement.

He strides across the deck over towards Points, noting Lyrick's salute. Not realizing it was meant in jest, the warforged follows suit. He draws his legs together, pulls his hand across his chest, and tries to stand as straight as possible, saluting Points. The stance is held for a few seconds, before he relaxes.

Deriaz stays silent, but casts a glance down to Lyrick as the wind continues. He moves over to the side, trying his best to stand in the way of the direction of the wind and Lyrick -- a tough task, but he hopes his size will at least cut off a bit of the wind for the bard. As another gust blows, the warforged angles himself by turning slightly toward Lyrick, trying his best to block as much wind as he can, but still stay focused and looking to Points. However, he spares a few seconds to glance to Lyrick, hoping that the barrier at least is helping a little, and trying to judge if the bard is too uncomfortable to have a large 'forged standing that close to him.
______________________________________
I'm sure I should be embarrassed but I'm not.
I'm sure I should feel stupid but I'm hot.
I'm gonna grab my brush and paint the town.
______________________________________
         
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%