Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

zoltando 3/19/2015 3:28 PM
I had mine ready, along with the corned beef and cabbage
Intayazz 3/16/2015 10:51 AM
Everyone have their green ready for tomorrow?
Jaggie 12/24/2014 8:47 PM
Merry Christmas. :)
zoltando 11/27/2014 6:09 PM
Happy thanksgiving!
Nklos 11/20/2014 1:16 AM
-*Warms hands by the fire.*
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)

Forums : Alliance Open Role-Play Forum > How do you solve a problem called Aurelueithil
Mirae_Movalis (Applicant) 9/19/2009 10:04 PM EST : RE: How do you solve a problem like Aurelueithil

Mirae_Movalis
Posts: 11
0
Like
0
Dislike


Concern for her elven companion's health etched the young woman's features as they struggled onward.  Mirae leaned heavily on her quarterstaff for support, taking as much of Aurel's weight as she could to ease the burden on her injured leg, but still they were moving far too slowly for her liking.  As the shadows deepened, she called a brief halt to rest and catch their breath.

"I am sorry..." she looked apologetically at Aurel.  "I wish I was a mage who could take us to the town instantly, but I do not know how we can get there faster.  If only I had a horse..."  She looked wistful for a moment, then pulled her attention back to the elf.  "This place is even less safe after dark.  I could disguise us for a few hours, but..."  She studied the stained bandages with a frown.  "We would have to stay in one place, and I do not think we can afford the delay.  We must get you to a healer as fast as we can."  Her hand strayed to the string of beads at her throat, and she ran her fingers along them absently as she watched Denni skulking along the path ahead of their position.  "We should move on as soon as you are ready..."

TopBottom

Aurelueithil (Member) 9/22/2009 10:04 AM EST : RE: How do you solve a problem like Aurelueithil
GP User: Ambermoon/Maiyr
Aurelueithil
Ambermoon/Maiyr
Posts: 69
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Will be moving this storyline along soon.. just waiting on a few things, but til then.))

Ouch ouch, limp limp, stagger crawl stagger.. ((and more fun))
AKA Michelle (Eildre, Sereyne, Mayzial, and others)
It is not necessary to change.  Survival is not mandatory.  ~W. Edwards Deming 
Characters: Aurelueithil
TopBottom

Aurelueithil (Member) 10/1/2009 4:04 PM EST : RE: How do you solve a problem like Aurelueithil
GP User: Ambermoon/Maiyr
Aurelueithil
Ambermoon/Maiyr
Posts: 69
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Her limp grew more pronounced as they made their way over the hilly terrain. As night started the fall, the last rays of the sun dipping below the horizon, Aurel had to rely more and more on her night sight to help both her and Mirae traverse the uneven ground. But much to their relief, both of them spotted the lights off in the distance, and the occasional flash of the lanterns on the Crow’s-nest. Aurel was beginning to feel a bit weak, more hot and cold flashes burning through her body like vitriol, each step on the wounded leg agony that made her head throb in time with her frantic heartbeat.

 

She wondered to herself if it would be in time, she recognized the signs of the her body fighting a massive infection, would they make it to House Jorasco, or would the boat voyage back to Stormreach be her death. She almost welcomed the promised peace.::

((It may seem things are moving slow, but I am holding off til some folks get back me. I will try to keep it strung along til then))
AKA Michelle (Eildre, Sereyne, Mayzial, and others)
It is not necessary to change.  Survival is not mandatory.  ~W. Edwards Deming 
Characters: Aurelueithil
TopBottom

Aurelueithil (Member) 10/5/2009 4:45 PM EST : RE: How do you solve a problem like Aurelueithil
GP User: Ambermoon/Maiyr
Aurelueithil
Ambermoon/Maiyr
Posts: 69
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Catching some movement out of the corner of her eye, Aurel started to dismiss it as a pain created hallucination, until its furtive movement suggested otherwise. One glimpse was all she got of the rough feminine features combined with a bulky torso and well worn leathers in woodland colors. The form had crested the top of a bluff and had inadvertently moved into a shaft of moonlight revealed as the clouds shifted overhead. The form lowered its silhouette and froze, til the clouds blocked out the moonlight again. Then the figure vanished.

Aurel pursed her lips, frowning as she thought about the strange sighting and their possible meanings, then shrugged. She returned her attention to their path, and the lights that beconned them in the distance with the misleading illumination of hope.::
AKA Michelle (Eildre, Sereyne, Mayzial, and others)
It is not necessary to change.  Survival is not mandatory.  ~W. Edwards Deming 
Characters: Aurelueithil
TopBottom

Mirae_Movalis (Applicant) 10/6/2009 3:14 PM EST : RE: How do you solve a problem like Aurelueithil

Mirae_Movalis
Posts: 11
0
Like
0
Dislike


With a sigh, Mirae tried once more to overcome the other woman's reluctance.  "Aurel... please let me carry you the last part of the way.  It is not too far now, and you are getting weaker..."  She looked at the dark path ahead of them, then back at the elf.  "If it would help, I can make a light to brighten our path for a time?  I did not wish to interfere with your night vision, but I can give us perhaps a half hour of light."

She listened to the faint sounds of Denni foraging ahead of them, envying the feline's ease of moving at night.  Despite a couple of years spent living in the deepest parts of her forests, the young woman had never developed particularly good night vision and had come to rely on her ability to move silently and without trace to keep her safe.  Of course, back home the rest of her band and their beasts had all taken care of each other...  Her thoughts trailed off into reverie for a moment, and she tripped on a tree root and almost fell.

Shaking her head and grateful for the staff that prevented her fall, she looked back to the elf with an apology for jolting her.  "We are almost there..." Mirae offered encouragingly, "we can make it soon, if we just keep going..."


TopBottom

Aurelueithil (Member) 10/12/2009 6:28 PM EST : RE: How do you solve a problem like Aurelueithil
GP User: Ambermoon/Maiyr
Aurelueithil
Ambermoon/Maiyr
Posts: 69
0
Like
0
Dislike

Report One

 

Sir, My name is Harska Darke of House Tharask in reply to your request for a tracker. We thank you for employing our services and supplying us with the description and a personal effect from the target. I wish to assure you my skills are more than up to the task and that I shall find the target within the parameters you have requested. Reports will follow upon finding the trail and once the subject is located.

 

Report Two 

 

Harska Darke of House Tharask reporting. Here is the current information we have.

 

One single female elf of approximate adult age of 120-140 years of age, Russet hair, wilderness training and fighting techniques, possible head injury or reoccurring headaches, and or body convulsions.

 

This individual was tracked through the confines of Three Barrel cove and into the wilderness where eyewitness reports have indicated her making her way towards the Fire Caves. Several reports of her engaging the local populace in conflicts have been received, though most of these reports claim the witness as the victim, sufficient proof has been gathered that she was the set upon individual.

 

Subject was spotted at the Fire Caves, camped out on a ledge above the lava pools. Said subject was witnessed perched above the pools for hours. Until dark, then subject was lost. It is unsure as to why,  but atmospheric conditions and a large storm moved in and by the time a new position had been taken to observe the subject, the subject had vanished from the scene.

 

After two days of searching, and following up rumors the subject was tentatively located on the opposite side of the island. Operations are moving forward to investigate.

 

Arrives via magical communications, to Stormreach representative then sent to employer via runner.
Report Three

 

Harska Darke of House Tharask reporting, confirmed visual contact.

 

Five days since rumors and search information was collated. Subject was observed camping on the north-north west side of the stream that dumps into the Weeping Cove, near a couple of ancient stone pillars there. We observed the subject for several hours before sending this missive. We have notice this individual appears to have been injured and by our observations now is seeking to return to the cove for treatment. Subject has been joined by a human female, accompanied by a small forest or large domestic feline (species is unknown at this time).

 

Please inform us as to how you wish to proceed. Continued tracking and observance is covered under the contract you negotiated,  however aid or extraction of the individual has yet to be covered.
AKA Michelle (Eildre, Sereyne, Mayzial, and others)
It is not necessary to change.  Survival is not mandatory.  ~W. Edwards Deming 
Characters: Aurelueithil
TopBottom

Aurelueithil (Member) 10/12/2009 7:28 PM EST : RE: How do you solve a problem like Aurelueithil
GP User: Ambermoon/Maiyr
Aurelueithil
Ambermoon/Maiyr
Posts: 69
0
Like
0
Dislike

::As another wave of fever hits Aurel, she finally assented to being more or less carried by the human woman. Just before they hit the town, Aurel slipped a heavy cloak out of her pack and with Mirea’s help shruggrd it on, its dark gray cloth falling to her knees. She pulled the hood up to cover her russet hair and then with her companions help, continued their travel to the port town.

 

They manage to make it to town before the spirits had fully affected the gathered scallywags and assorted dregs of society. They are able to find a small secluded table near the kitchen, and Aurel nearly passed out as they gently lowered her into a chair backed up into a corner, Keeping her head hidden in the hood of her cloak, she shivered, though sweat soaks her features. “Perhaps something warm to drink? Then I can.. ‘ closed her eyes for a moment, “see if we can get passage back to Stormreach. The Captain or the first mate should be around here somewhere.”::

AKA Michelle (Eildre, Sereyne, Mayzial, and others)
It is not necessary to change.  Survival is not mandatory.  ~W. Edwards Deming 
Characters: Aurelueithil
TopBottom

Mirae_Movalis (Applicant) 10/13/2009 7:39 PM EST : RE: How do you solve a problem like Aurelueithil

Mirae_Movalis
Posts: 11
0
Like
0
Dislike


Mirae pulled the blanket from her pack once more and tucked it around the shivering woman with a frown.

"Please try not to move... I will see what I can find."

Reluctantly, the young girl left the elf in her corner and headed towards the bar to see what fare was available.  Noticing a slight, blond-haired girl nearby bearing a Silver Flame symbol, she approached Sister Sara and questioned her about help for Aurel.  Her frown deepened upon learning that such assistance was only available with a donation to the Church - her meagre funds would not cover the help she needed.

Turning back to the bar she spoke with the large man there, her bearing appearing to change as she stood straighter and more confidently.  After a few moments conversation, she secured the sale of several items she had picked up in her travels.  She surrendered the items, and he passed over two bowls of stew, two steaming mugs of tea, and enough coin to cover the 'donation' the good Sister required.  With a sigh of relief Mirae dropped the money into Sara's hands and pointed towards Aurel, following behind her with the tray of food.

"I have stew, and tea... hopefully it will warm you enough," she told Aurel as she set down the tray.  "And the Sister here will examine your leg.  When you have eaten, we will find transport."  She pressed a mug of tea into the elf's hands and sat down opposite her to eat her food, watching the two women closely.


TopBottom

Aurelueithil (Member) 10/14/2009 9:37 PM EST : RE: How do you solve a problem like Aurelueithil
GP User: Ambermoon/Maiyr
Aurelueithil
Ambermoon/Maiyr
Posts: 69
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Watches Mirae with fever filled eyes, squinting as she tries to figure out what visuals she can trust and those that are fantasy brought on by the infection. She follows the woman's actions, and frowns as she sees the coins exchange hands, trying to ferment that memory in her mind so that she can pay her back at a future date. As men come and go, back and forth to the bar, Aurel keeps to her corner, her entire body shivering as Mirae conducts her business.

Aurel had closed her eyes for what she had thought was a fraction of a second, only to look up at the business like face of the Silver Flame representative. She frowned, an inner distaste, strong in its vehement hate. The feeling soon passed as she concentrated on the girl's pale features. The smell of the stew turned her stomach, but she knew as soon as the healer was finished with her, she would wolf it down, the protein her body would need.

"With your permission, Miss, I would look at what you have done to yourself?" Sister Sara asked, already in the process of unwrapping the cloak from around Aurel's body. She tsk'd under her breath as she beheld the stained bandages. "My, we have let this go south now, haven't we." The woman talked more to herself than the patient as she started to carefully unwrap the soiled cloth. Once the wound was exposed, she laid her hands on both knee and ankle and sank into prayer, the silver white light of her healing catching the attention of some of the less inebriated of the taverns occupants. Aurel gasped as the healing energies slammed into her like a runaway wagon, her eyes nearly rolling back into her head as they cleansed the fever and poison from her system. The woman finished her prayer and pulled back from Aurel, looking at the leg critically. "You let the infection gain a firm foothold. I healed the injury and the poison, but you will need to seek a physician to see what damage you may have done to the muscle and tissue. The Healing can do only so much, it cannot regenerate lost mass." She turns and nods to Mirae and then back to Aurel, "May the Flame be with you and Light your steps" and without another word the woman returns to her post.

Aurel frowns as she glances through the room, fumbling to reach the hot tea. Her hand shaking a bit as she steers the mug to her lips. "Wonderful comfort, that one." Nearly burns her self as she sips the tea, almost frantic to get something warm inside her body. "I fear we may have attracted some unwanted attention." Glancing in particular at a group of three sailors sitting against the far wall, the three talking among themselves as they cast glances in the direction of the two women::
AKA Michelle (Eildre, Sereyne, Mayzial, and others)
It is not necessary to change.  Survival is not mandatory.  ~W. Edwards Deming 
Characters: Aurelueithil
TopBottom

Mirae_Movalis (Applicant) 10/15/2009 9:48 PM EST : RE: How do you solve a problem like Aurelueithil

Mirae_Movalis
Posts: 11
0
Like
0
Dislike


Mirae watched as Sister Sara performed her healing, relief crossing her features as she saw the wound mend and the fevered sheen leave Aurel's skin, and continued to eat her meal with a speed that might have implied extreme hunger if she didn't look so healthy.

She nodded her thanks to the woman as she took her leave, and pushed the other bowl of stew closer to Aurel as a hint that she should eat.  "It is adequate," she murmured, "I have eaten much worse."

She looked up at Aurel's words and scanned the room, dropping her glance before catching the eye of any of the men the elf indicated.  Quickly finishing her meal, Mirae glanced across at the stout quarterstaff leaning within easy reach and looked at Aurel.  "How strong do you feel now?" she asked in a low voice.  "Perhaps we should leave as soon as you are able?"  She leaned back as though relaxing and half-closed her eyes, watching the three men warily through her lashes.


TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%