Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

zoltando 11/27/2014 6:09 PM
Happy thanksgiving!
Nklos 11/20/2014 1:16 AM
-*Warms hands by the fire.*
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!

Forums : Alliance Open Role-Play Forum > An uneventful mission?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6
Jeatra (Associate) 8/7/2009 2:15 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

After they descend into the elevator, they see the wet, partly submerged tunnels stretch out before them.

Jeatra is looking lightly over the map. "Alright! So..we just head down this passageway..veer to the left...there will be another shaft there to head back to the surface...wait...umm...*turns the map upside down and sideways.* Er...well, we don't need a map! Come on!

Jeatra tucks the map back away in her back, grinning ear to ear with an almost foolish confidence. With a few strides, she breaks in front of the group, and waves them on ahead to follow. Slowly they make their way through the caverns...Jeatra herself getting soaked from the waist down as she wades into the water.

After about a half hour..they come back to the surface, and to the bright warm sun. Way off in the distance, the airship and the encampment can be seen on a far off island.

"Alright. Well.."pulls back out the map to look at it quickly. "This island bridges to another, then we go back down." *grins brightly* "Better enjoy the sun while we have it..I think it's all underground after this."


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Rrula (Member) 8/7/2009 3:09 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Rrula
Posts: 60
0
Like
0
Dislike


Rrula squelches over to take a glance at the map, and shrugs.

"Oh, jus' great... underground again?  Do I LOOK like a bleedin' dwarf?" she sighs.  "I bet it's all wet an' soggy like the last lot, an' all..."

Grumbling, the halfling finds a sunny spot to stretch out and try to dry off a little until everyone is ready to move on.



-Rrula

dream as if you’ll live forever. live as if you’ll die today—james dean
Characters: Rrula (Roo)
TopBottom

Deriaz (Officer) 8/8/2009 1:11 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Deriaz (Thelanis)

Deriaz
Posts: 1115
0
Like
0
Dislike

Deriaz had followed at the back end of the group, mumbling something to himself the whole way while watching for deep spots in the water. Seeing the sun made him shudder at the thought of going back down again.

"Don't wanna go under," he kept mumbling, and moved away from the tunnels to sit beside a rock. He shook his feet, trying to get the evil water off of his feet to keep away the thought that he could have almost drowned in those. . . Well, puddles, to him.

Once his feet were as dry as he could get them, he looked back to Jeatra. "How much further is it, do you think?" He unsheathed a sword and pulled out a small rock, a rose diamond, that he carried with him, and began idly sharpening the sword. "Just curious, is all. . . Hopefully, less water coming up. . ." He shuddered, and continued working.
______________________________________
I'm sure I should be embarrassed but I'm not.
I'm sure I should feel stupid but I'm hot.
I'm gonna grab my brush and paint the town.
______________________________________
         
TopBottom

Praut Ektor (Officer) 8/10/2009 10:47 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Praut (Thelanis)

Praut Ektor
Posts: 841
0
Like
0
Dislike

Versatillas came out of the water sopping wet and grinning ear to ear.  Hard to imagine how he got covered while even the halfling only made it waist deep, but none the less water dripped off of his spiked helm as he emerged from the tunnels to see where they were going next.  Eying the airship as if to say "I think I could hit that from here.", he looked to the group guaging their individual attitudes to the mission.  Looking to Deriaz he intoned, "I don't think I'd bother with that one, Blue.  You're bound to find more water down there.  Best get it over with now."  He motioned to his sopping wet attire.
________________________________________________

Thelanis --

Praut Ektor - Dwarven Defender - FTR 16
        Officer of the Fellowship of the Golden Night, Knight of Khorvaire.
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 8/30/2009 10:12 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Jeatra gives a few small giggles, looking at the sopping crew that's accompanied her. She gives an especially hard chuckle at the drow, if only because he seems the least concerned. After several minutes of letting her leathers sun dry back out, and feeling comfortable again, she motions them to follow her onto the second elevator.

After they descend, they're greeted to a new set of caves, those these are a bit dryer, at least in that they aren't flooded in places. Still, the walls and floor are damp, indicating that there's a good chance this has been flooded at some point.

"Alright now. We're going to be getting closer to the place. There might be some ogres or another things he's enlisted to protect him. Keep quiet, and take it slow. I really never work with this many people...*mutters under her breath* or anyone...BUT I want this to go smoothly. Ok? *Jeatra says the last word with a chirrup and gleeful grin, with just a hint of hidden wickedness.


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 9/29/2009 5:24 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

((One of these days...this RP thread will end! *chuckles* I really want to finish this up sometime, and have it be more than 'An uneventful mission'. To that end, I'm thinking about propelling us forward to the big encounter with evil artificer. Unfortunately, even doing that, I'll still have to put this on hold till a point where I have everything sorted out with that.

But, I'll finish this one day! *grins* ))



Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 4/10/2010 8:30 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

((*chuckles* True to it's title, this thread has been pretty uneventful. It's not that I forgot about it, just haven't quite had the motivation to finish it. Well..that, and I didn't really know what direction to take it.

Now though, I do have an ending in mind, and perhaps instead of trying to RP out long past events, I was considering simply writing up a short synopsis of what happens. Noone involved would die obviously, or as allows, even be greatly injured, except for my own characters and those that wish it.

Due to my lack of computer, I don't forsee this getting resolved right away, as I need to talk to at least one other person, but hopefully this loose end of Jeatra's story will get cleared up soon.

Feel free to comment below.))

Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 4/13/2010 8:43 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

((I would like to discuss my plans with someone. They don't have  to be involved in the story, but I would like to get some opinion on how I plan to conclude this little story.

If you're interested, just send me a message))

Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%