Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.

Forums : Alliance Open Role-Play Forum > An uneventful mission?
Jeatra (Associate) 7/14/2009 5:47 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

((One more quick note. I will only be waiting about a week for everyone involved to reply. If you don't have a post at the time, or at least a placeholder, I'll just assume your character is tagging along doing what they always do. I'm only doing this so the story doesn't stall out indefinitely, and to give myself some added incentive to keep making posts. That's all.  ))


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Deriaz (Officer) 7/14/2009 7:32 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Deriaz (Thelanis)

Deriaz
Posts: 1115
0
Like
0
Dislike

Deriaz had been hiding below deck a good length of the trip upon learning they would be crossing over water. Yes, the water was dozens and dozens of feet below them, but it was still water.

When he learned they had docked, Deriaz stumbled up to the deck and veeeeeeeeeery slowly crossed to land. He took a few steps, looking around. . . And tripped with a crash and a shake to the ground from being so un-used to airship travel. Standing up, he shook his head, and adjusted the minotaur helmet on his head. He brushed off some dirt on his plating, and then stared at the small indent he had put in the ground. ". . . That was there. I tripped into that."

Deriaz scooted away from the indentation, and stared at the elevator. "How far down does it go?" he asked, tilting his head slightly in curiosity.
______________________________________
I'm sure I should be embarrassed but I'm not.
I'm sure I should feel stupid but I'm hot.
I'm gonna grab my brush and paint the town.
______________________________________
         
TopBottom

Jaggie (SuperAdmin) 7/15/2009 9:43 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Guild Leader/Admin
Jaggie (Thelanis)

Jaggie
Posts: 1722
0
Like
0
Dislike

Following not to far behind Deriaz, Lilly adjusted her leather bracers as she skipped over the little crater that Deriaz had created. "You'll have to watch your step, sug," she grinned.
Walking over to the elevator shaft she paused for a moment to withdrew a small tattered drawing of a crude map and offered it to Jeatra. "All these islands connect to each other threw a mix underground tunnels and a number of different bridges. It's umm.. been a while since I was out here.,"she admitted. Rubbing her neck she looked up to the cloudy sky and continued to speak, "not sure if all the routes are still the same as they are on that map, I'm afraid.  I do remember some rather disgusting giant bugs were down there though," she pointed at the shaft.
*Pages in a book*
I don't make the rules, I just follow them... Because it makes you angry.

"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be 'day'?"~ MidnightRyoko
TopBottom

Rrula (Member) 7/18/2009 4:46 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Rrula
Posts: 60
0
Like
0
Dislike


Rrula trots down the ramp off the airship behind Lilly, grinning broadly at Deriaz.

"Careful there, big guy!  Might be some more holes f'yer ter trip up on..."

She glances around with interest, then follows Lilly to the elevator.  "Bugs, huh?  Yuk.  Hope we don' see too many o' them then!"  She pats the knives at her waist and gives a small chuckle.  "I got me bug repellent..."


-Rrula

dream as if you’ll live forever. live as if you’ll die today—james dean
Characters: Rrula (Roo)
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 7/20/2009 3:45 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Jeatra gives Jaggie a small wink. "I think I can handle a few bugs."

She lithely skips over to Jaggie, snatching the map and giving it a quick once-over.


"Hmm....my source said he was delivering food to a cave in the south-west reaches of the islands. He didn't have a map though, because he was always guided by a bright, nearly blinding light. Just a simple spell I assume, but I doubt we'll be getting such a large hint to his location."

She studies it for a few more seconds, running her fingernail across the map, outlining a basic trail from the islands. She gives a chirrup of excitement as she rolls away the map, tucking it into her pack.

"Heh! We got him this time, he has nowhere to run! Alright, let's get going." And with that, she heads to the elevator, motioning them all to follow.


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Praut Ektor (Officer) 7/21/2009 12:22 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Praut (Thelanis)

Praut Ektor
Posts: 841
0
Like
0
Dislike

Versatillas peers around the island, checking for any incoming threats before getting on the elevator with Jeatra.  He nods to the halfling noting his readiness and waits for the others to board.
________________________________________________

Thelanis --

Praut Ektor - Dwarven Defender - FTR 16
        Officer of the Fellowship of the Golden Night, Knight of Khorvaire.
TopBottom

Deriaz (Officer) 7/21/2009 1:25 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Deriaz (Thelanis)

Deriaz
Posts: 1115
0
Like
0
Dislike

"I didn't trip," Deriaz mumbled. "That hole, um. . . Jumped in front of me. Yeah."

The blue 'forged eyed the elevator cautiously. "How much can it carry? If I'm too big. . . I can wait 'til you're all down there and then come down separately. . . Or, um. . ." He set one foot carefully down on the elevator, like testing the ice. With an tiny hop, he pulled the other foot on. "Or not." He moved to the corner of the elevator, not wanting to stand in the middle and take up too much room.
______________________________________
I'm sure I should be embarrassed but I'm not.
I'm sure I should feel stupid but I'm hot.
I'm gonna grab my brush and paint the town.
______________________________________
         
TopBottom

Latania (Member) 7/23/2009 12:06 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Latania
Posts: 92
0
Like
0
Dislike

The twins come up from below decks, the fair supporting her rather green around the gills sister.  makes sense why they were rather scarce during the voyage.  Once back on firm ground Rosaceae almost falls to her knees with relief, color returning to her cheeks almost immediately.

Rosaleae blushes, "I'm sorry, my sister doesn't like flying...  She'll be ok in a bit though, once she gets her legs back under her.  In the meantime, unless someone already has.. I'm going to go talk to Karn abuot using his camp here as a home base."  She wanders off

To her retreating back Rosacea makes a very unladylike gesture.

After a few minutes the elevator comes back down with them on it...

 

 
TopBottom

Rrula (Member) 7/24/2009 6:25 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Rrula
Posts: 60
0
Like
0
Dislike


Rrula cheerfully follows the others onto the elevator platform, wondering what all the fuss over flying was about, and tucks herself into a spot near Deriaz.

"Yer don' mind, do yer?" she asks him with a smile, as she rests a hand on his leg to steady herself in case the motion of the elevator makes her stumble.


-Rrula

dream as if you’ll live forever. live as if you’ll die today—james dean
Characters: Rrula (Roo)
TopBottom

Jaggie (SuperAdmin) 8/3/2009 4:24 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Guild Leader/Admin
Jaggie (Thelanis)

Jaggie
Posts: 1722
0
Like
0
Dislike

Lilly began chirping a soft melody while checking her gear and freeing her spiked mace from her belt. She waited for the remainder of the group to come to the elevator shaft. "Going down. Keep your eyes out for friendlies."
*Pages in a book*
I don't make the rules, I just follow them... Because it makes you angry.

"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be 'day'?"~ MidnightRyoko
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%