Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

zoltando 11/27/2014 6:09 PM
Happy thanksgiving!
Nklos 11/20/2014 1:16 AM
-*Warms hands by the fire.*
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!

Forums : Alliance Open Role-Play Forum > An uneventful mission?
Rrula (Member) 3/3/2009 2:26 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Rrula
Posts: 60
0
Like
0
Dislike


Rrula trots back down the stairs, dressed in light leather and with the hilts of a handful of throwing knives visible at her waist.  She grins at the others as she hoists a small pack over her shoulder. 

"Well?  Ya made any decisions yet, or does I just start walkin'?"



-Rrula

dream as if you’ll live forever. live as if you’ll die today—james dean
Characters: Rrula (Roo)
TopBottom

Deriaz (Officer) 3/5/2009 3:47 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Deriaz (Thelanis)

Deriaz
Posts: 1115
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Sorry for being so slow. Stupid computer issue and GuildPortal being bugged is not helping. . .))

"I like airship. Means I can see the water instead of getting teleported into it. Umm. . ."

Deriaz paused, watching Jaggie starting to grab her paperwork. "Hold on a sec, Jaggie." He moved over towards her. "You carried all that stuff in here; I wanna help." He began helping Jaggie carry the scrolls, though he was trying to grab as much as his arms could carry to make up for the the fact she had carried it all in.

Arms full, he started following her to the stairway. "Course I can help. I'm good at that."
______________________________________
I'm sure I should be embarrassed but I'm not.
I'm sure I should feel stupid but I'm hot.
I'm gonna grab my brush and paint the town.
______________________________________
         
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 3/18/2009 12:59 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Jeatra rotates her shoulders around, stretching out the muscles. "Let's get going as soon as we can. I'll just go grab a few of my things, and we can be off." She quickly sprints off her heals, heading up to the small room that she calls her own. Several minutes later she returns, a small pack accompanying, filled with several things that cause the pack to look awkward on one so small. She has a face of fierce determination juxtaposed to a cheerful grin.

"Once everyone is ready, let's head out. Rosaleae, you can get an airship, yes?"


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Rrula (Member) 3/19/2009 1:51 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Rrula
Posts: 60
0
Like
0
Dislike


Rrula grins at the other halfling, and pats the daggers at her waist.  "I's ready when you is, missy!  Where we goin' fer this airship... over ta the Spire?"



-Rrula

dream as if you’ll live forever. live as if you’ll die today—james dean
Characters: Rrula (Roo)
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 4/4/2009 2:11 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

((I was waiting for Latania to get us an airship, but if everyone is ok with it, we could just move this right along and get to the Restless Isles. Thoughts?))

Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Praut Ektor (Officer) 4/4/2009 2:29 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Praut (Thelanis)

Praut Ektor
Posts: 841
0
Like
0
Dislike

((Get show on road is my vote))
________________________________________________

Thelanis --

Praut Ektor - Dwarven Defender - FTR 16
        Officer of the Fellowship of the Golden Night, Knight of Khorvaire.
TopBottom

Jaggie (SuperAdmin) 7/8/2009 5:54 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Guild Leader/Admin
Jaggie (Thelanis)

Jaggie
Posts: 1725
0
Like
0
Dislike

i'm up for it and if you like I can also clean out all the ooc posts for you later.

*Pages in a book*
I don't make the rules, I just follow them... Because it makes you angry.

"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be 'day'?"~ MidnightRyoko
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 7/9/2009 2:14 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Jaggie said:
i'm up for it and if you like I can also clean out all the ooc posts for you later.



Yeah, that would be great Jags.


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 7/14/2009 4:45 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

(Alright. I've received word from Vali, Jags, and Deriaz that they'd like to continue in the story. For the time being, we'll continue on as if everyone that joined is here, but those people not actively involved will most likely either be assumed to be back on the ship, or at least very quiet.

So...without further ado, let's get started.)

With a sudden lurch, the airship finally docked at the base of the Restless Isles. Jeatra mostly secluded herself below decks during the voyage, but now she finally stumbles out off the ship onto the island high above the waves. Looking back at her companions, she tries to give a grin, but as soon as it crosses her face she begins to look sick again.

"Uhh....may-maybe next time, we teleport, ok?" she says, quickly looking around for something firm to grab onto. Jeatra quickly rushes to a nearby tree, and hugs it tight. She sits there for several minutes, before looking back at her friends.

"Oh..uh, I suppose, we should get started." Color is slightly returning to her face, and she gives her first real smile since boarding the airship. With some shaky feet, she stands up, and looks around at the surrounding, and her eyes catch the ominous mineshaft elevator in the middle of the island.

"We...start there I guess."


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Praut Ektor (Officer) 7/14/2009 5:26 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Praut (Thelanis)

Praut Ektor
Posts: 841
0
Like
0
Dislike

Versatillas virtually floats off of the ship behind the little halfling.  Black and green robes and a darker almost dirty green helmet adorn the purple skinned elf as he departs the ship.  Having been through many airship rides and even more turbulent magical experiments he yawned as he exited, seeming at ease moving between the airship and the island as if walking the boardwalks in the harbor.

Surveying the area, golden staff at the ready, he nods to Jeatra and then moves to the elevator shaft to examine it and the surrounding terrain.  Not feeling threatened he allowed himself a reprieve to relax and rest on his staff as he waited for others to depart the airship.
________________________________________________

Thelanis --

Praut Ektor - Dwarven Defender - FTR 16
        Officer of the Fellowship of the Golden Night, Knight of Khorvaire.
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%