Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.

Forums : Alliance Open Role-Play Forum > An uneventful mission?
Rrula (Member) 2/13/2009 7:58 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Rrula
Posts: 60
0
Like
0
Dislike


Rrula eyes the coin in Deriaz's hand for a second before looking up at him with a big grin.  "Hey, big guy!  How ya doin'?"

 

The grin broadens as Lilly appears, and she nods politely to the tall 'human' before looking back at Jeatra.  "We don' need our own airship, we c'n jus' hitch a ride on one o' them as stops at that spire thing..."

Smiling widely, she looks around the group and studies the faces carefully, commiting them to memory in case the right piece of wood falls into her hands.

 

 

 


-Rrula

dream as if you’ll live forever. live as if you’ll die today—james dean
Characters: Rrula (Roo)
TopBottom

Deriaz (Officer) 2/13/2009 8:20 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Deriaz (Thelanis)

Deriaz
Posts: 1115
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Am not," Deriaz said, in regards to him taking up the doorway, as he took a large step to the left. "See? Doorway's perfectly open. . . Erm. Sorry. Forgot you were behind me. . ." He rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I coulda carried some of that for you, y'know," he nodded to the pile of scrolls in her arms.

He looked around at the group again, and raised his hand slightly, as if raising hands was required to makes comments now that the group was more than just a few people. "Um. Isles?" He put his hand down. "I like getting there and avoiding water. . . Um. . . If that helps narrow the choice of transportation. . ."

He nodded to Rrula, but didn't answer her question of how he was doing, as he didn't want to interrupt the conversation too often.
______________________________________
I'm sure I should be embarrassed but I'm not.
I'm sure I should feel stupid but I'm hot.
I'm gonna grab my brush and paint the town.
______________________________________
         
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 2/13/2009 8:29 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Jeatra hops down from the table and looks towards Lilly. "Yep yep! The same man. He's not escaping from me this time." She grins towards everyone. "Especially not when I have all this help."

"Well, what does everyone think? Airship, or have Vers here teleport us?" She looks expectantly at the group.


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Rrula (Member) 2/13/2009 9:10 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Rrula
Posts: 60
0
Like
0
Dislike


Rrula gives a disinterested shrug.  "Don'  make no diff'rence ter me how we get there.  Jus' lemme go get some stuff... ya can tell me what yer decided when I gets back," she adds, running upstairs to her room.



-Rrula

dream as if you’ll live forever. live as if you’ll die today—james dean
Characters: Rrula (Roo)
TopBottom

Praut Ektor (Officer) 2/15/2009 8:15 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Praut (Thelanis)

Praut Ektor
Posts: 841
0
Like
0
Dislike

Versatillas waits for others' input before chiming in after Rrula runs upstairs, "One will be quicker than the other, but some people don't like to teleport.  Something about the fear that they are being broken down to a fine level, a kin to dust, though inherently different, and then reformed in their intended location.  I know Spindoctor avoids it at all costs."
________________________________________________

Thelanis --

Praut Ektor - Dwarven Defender - FTR 16
        Officer of the Fellowship of the Golden Night, Knight of Khorvaire.
TopBottom

Latania (Member) 2/24/2009 1:20 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Latania
Posts: 92
0
Like
0
Dislike

"I know a number of airship captains that will take groups to the outskirts of the Isles."  Rosaleae adds.  "To a place the call the Foothill.  I can make some arrangements, talk to some people and get us transport that way."

Rosaceae shakes her head and mutters under her breath (1), which earns her a glaring look from her sister.

"Either way is fine."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(1) "Wizards... who needs them."

 

 
TopBottom

Jaggie (SuperAdmin) 2/28/2009 7:17 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Guild Leader/Admin
Jaggie (Thelanis)

Jaggie
Posts: 1722
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Meh," Lilly shruged then watched Rrula head upstairs. "You folk can figure it out. Frankly I'm more partical to air ship but if time is important, go for teleportation. Neh, I need a moment to get into armour and grab my supplies."
Leaning down she gather up her paperwork again and headed towards the stairway, " 'iaz? I could use some help."
*Pages in a book*
I don't make the rules, I just follow them... Because it makes you angry.

"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be 'day'?"~ MidnightRyoko
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 2/28/2009 12:58 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Jeatra passes across the table, her hands almost instinctively beginning to re-tie a few hairs while she thinks.

"Personally, I would prefer something solid under my feet, rather than having no clue where my feet even are. If we can arrange it, let's travel by airship. My mark isn't going to be going anywhere soon."

She trims off a few loose hairs with her dagger, and secures the bands around her pony-tail. With a small bounce off the table, she leans in slightly closer to Vers.

"But...if another dragon attacks the airship...please stick close." Her lips bend into a playful smile.


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Praut Ektor (Officer) 3/1/2009 10:45 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Praut (Thelanis)

Praut Ektor
Posts: 841
0
Like
0
Dislike

Versatillas puffs up his chest a bit at the comment of dragons.  "I assure you, I have seen a few of them put down in my day.  If we see them, we will be safe."

He looks around at the others, noting that one of them has already left to gather gear.  "When are we off, or should I meet you at the Falconer's Spire now?"
________________________________________________

Thelanis --

Praut Ektor - Dwarven Defender - FTR 16
        Officer of the Fellowship of the Golden Night, Knight of Khorvaire.
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 3/3/2009 3:25 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Jeatra gives a light-hearted shrug and directs her eyes to Rosaleae. "How soon could you get an airship?"

Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%