Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test
zoltando 12/25/2013 7:32 PM
Merry Christmas!
Lanaliathe 12/25/2013 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! *hugs all round*
Aluatris 12/21/2013 10:30 PM
And the award for Worst Timing. Ever. goes to... ;) Sorry to leave you two hanging!
zoltando 11/29/2013 2:29 PM
I hope everyone had a happy turkey day
Sunky 11/23/2013 2:40 PM
yay!
Intayazz 11/23/2013 8:39 AM
Yay!
Aluatris 11/22/2013 8:14 PM
Dearly beloved, Ready your dancing shoes...
Jaggie 11/20/2013 5:58 AM
I should be on DDO today around 7pm eastern if anyone would like to join me.

Forums : Alliance Open Role-Play Forum > An uneventful mission?
Jeatra (Associate) 2/10/2009 9:23 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Rrula said:

((*taps Jeatra on the shoulder OOC*  Um... Vers is a drow, not a dwarf...    You'll get used to all of them eventually!))


Her curiosity piqued, the dark-haired halfling adds a few more deft strokes to her piece of wood and makes the knife vanish.  Standing and brushing off the wood shavings, she strolls over towards the others and places the little carving on the table next to Versatillas' paper.

"Present for ya, baldy," she murmurs as she wanders over to look at the picture Jeatra holds, leaving behind a delicately-carved, 3" high likeness of Versatillas holding a spellbook.

She looks at the drawing and shrugs.  "Ain't seen that bloke, but if yer wants help I'll go with ya.  Don't reckon nobody should be foolin' around with ol' Quori stuff."  She looks at Jeatra expectantly.


((Sorry, Vers, but 'tact' isn't in Roo's vocabulary...!))




(Hehe, whoops. I saw a dwarf icon, and just went with dwarf. Eh, well, at least I judge his actions really as a dwarf.)

Jeatra takes a few glances at the little carving, her eyes sparking with curiosity through her impish grin.

"Oh, I see you're quite capable of sculpting with a blade." She grins, leaning toward the other halfling. "But can you fight with it?" Her teeth show as she grins brighter, her nose practically touching Roo's as she looks into her eyes.

(Jeatra's just being friendly.)


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Praut Ektor (Officer) 2/10/2009 10:00 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Praut (Thelanis)

Praut Ektor
Posts: 841
0
Like
0
Dislike

((no worries, I try to be good about keeping everyone un-discombobulated about which of my toons I'm using at the time, sometimes I combine them, it's hard not to, but this one I plan to use Vers ;-)  )

Versatillas looks down at the little carving of himself trying to decide what to do with the miniature mage.  Deciding to pocket it, he looks to the halfling who gave it to him, whispering to himself, "Baldy...?"

Looking to Jeatra he inquires further, "So you want to steal his research, or is this a bounty hunt?"





((no need to oppologize to the 10 CHA wizard, lack of people skills is his specialty))
________________________________________________

Thelanis --

Praut Ektor - Dwarven Defender - FTR 16
        Officer of the Fellowship of the Golden Night, Knight of Khorvaire.
TopBottom

Rrula (Member) 2/10/2009 12:35 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Rrula
Posts: 60
0
Like
0
Dislike


Rrula unflinchingly returns Jeatra's nose-to-nose stare.  "I c'n fight when I needs to, missy... question is, can ya say the same?"

She holds the look a moment longer, a smile spreading across her face.  "I likes ya... looks like yer got guts.  Rrula..." she rolls the 'r' sound of her name, "but most calls me Roo.  What's yer name, kid?"

She takes a moment to glance at Versatillas, running a hand over her own luxurious head of hair with a wink and a wicked grin before turning most of her attention back to Jeatra.



-Rrula

dream as if you’ll live forever. live as if you’ll die today—james dean
Characters: Rrula (Roo)
TopBottom

Latania (Member) 2/10/2009 11:52 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?


Latania
Posts: 92
0
Like
0
Dislike

The twins looks to each other and exchange a long glance.  The dark twin expresses something in elven (1) to which the fair twin nods.

The fair twin looks back to the picture holding halfing as she engages in her staring contest.  "I am Rosaleae, my sister is Rosaceae.  You'll have to forgive my sister, she does not speak common.  We both have been to the Isles extensively.  If you need a guide, we would be happy to assist.  Fair share of any loot is all we ask."

((Rosaceae does not speak common... for those of you who speak elven I will translate her text at the bottom so as not to completely spoil it for those who do not... just follow the referance similar to footnotes...

(1) "Why not?"

 

 
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 2/11/2009 12:30 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Jeatra takes a step back off from Roo, but not before giving her a small wink. Then she turns to the twins.

"Oh, I never did properly introduce myself. Name is Jeatra." She say with tilt of her head and a grin. "I'd be grateful for a guide considering I don't know the area. And it might let us out-maneuver that man if he tries to escape."

She gives a quick glance back at Vers. "Honestly, Cannith doesn't care much for his research. They think he's a mad fool. I would tend to agree seeing some of his work. They want him silenced, and that's enough incentive for me. But even so, he's a mad fool with a penchant for warforged, a house's worth of secrets, and some ancient quori artifacts.." her sentence trails off as her grin fades into a more serious look. "Something should be done regardless."


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Praut Ektor (Officer) 2/11/2009 2:20 PM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Praut (Thelanis)

Praut Ektor
Posts: 841
0
Like
0
Dislike

"I don't suppose I have much research to do at the moment," Versatillas shrugs.  "I will be happy to join you and help where I can if you seek another companion.  I am not going to use force on the man, but I may have some skills that could be of assistance.  I will make sure he fulfills your task, but I will not kill him if that is any intent."

Versatillas furrows his brow before pulling a spiked helmet out of his pack and donning it.  "I am able to transport us to one of the isles that the airships frequent unless you have other means or plans."
________________________________________________

Thelanis --

Praut Ektor - Dwarven Defender - FTR 16
        Officer of the Fellowship of the Golden Night, Knight of Khorvaire.
TopBottom

Deriaz (Officer) 2/12/2009 8:21 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Officer
Deriaz (Thelanis)

Deriaz
Posts: 1115
0
Like
0
Dislike

The door to the guild hall opened, followed by the thud-thud-thud from a heavy Warforged's feet. Deriaz had wandered in, spinning a little gold coin around in his hands with mild fascination.

His focus was cut short when he heard something about transportation and airships. He looked up and cocked his head slightly. "Goin' somewhere?" He tucked the coin away into the tiny pouch at his side.

He looked around at the group, and his eyes stopped at Jeatra's serious look. "Mmm. . . I'm guessing it's not a vacation. Um. . . Anything I can do to help, maybe?" He tugged at one of the two cords crossing his wide chest, connected to one of the six swords he had strapped to himself. The other four straps were wrapped around his waist tightly, leaving two swords on his back and his tower shield, two swords on the left hip, and two swords on the right hip -- his usual set-up. "Dunno if I'd be much help, but. . . If ya need another hand, well, I'm offering."

((Hope ya don't mind if a blue 'forged pokes his nose in here, maybe? ;P Course, considering the topic of the thread, and how I'm Warforged / kinda-sorta-Quorforged, feel free to turn the big blue down, like saying you've got it covered or something.

Edited for typos. Oo))
______________________________________
I'm sure I should be embarrassed but I'm not.
I'm sure I should feel stupid but I'm hot.
I'm gonna grab my brush and paint the town.
______________________________________
         
TopBottom

Jaggie (SuperAdmin) 2/13/2009 12:50 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Guild Leader/Admin
Jaggie (Thelanis)

Jaggie
Posts: 1722
0
Like
0
Dislike

" umm... 'iaz....."  a warm, almost echoing voice came from behind Deriaz. "You're taking up the whole doorway." With a little jump she peeked up over Deriaz's shoulder, a flash of one bright golden yellow eye and a mess of blonde, purple hair provided enough information to tell who this newcomer was.

Squeezing around the big blue hulk Jaggie(Lilly) smiled up at him before shifting a mound of scrolls and other paperwork in her arms. Her uniform, a robe of deep purple and vibrant blues and embroidered with a symbol of a dragon covering the chest, indicated that she was at yet another one of the Coin Lord meetings. They had become more frequent lately.

She looks around at the group, shifting the papers in her arms again. "Party in the hall  and I wasn't invited? Awww..." her lips made a slight mocking pout then transformed into a brilliant smile " Everyone knows ya need a bard to make anything worth being considered a real party."

*Pages in a book*
I don't make the rules, I just follow them... Because it makes you angry.

"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be 'day'?"~ MidnightRyoko
TopBottom

Jeatra (Associate) 2/13/2009 5:37 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?
GP User: Coldin Torrence

Jeatra (Thelanis)

Coldin Torrence
Posts: 758
0
Like
0
Dislike

Jeatra gives a big grin as Lilly enters the hall behind Deriaz, all the seriousness disappearing. "Lilly! You're of course welcome to come along. You too Deriaz!"

She skips up on the table, so she can see over the rest of the group at large, tapping her chin as she turns around thinking.

"Hmm...so that just leaves deciding how we'll get there. Airship or Teleportation." A noticable shiver goes down her spine. "Can't say I'm practically keen to either idea, but short of scaling a cliff walls, I hear there's no other way."

She looks around the small gathering again. "Wait..do we even have an airship?"


Signature blocked by Forum Admin!
Characters: Jeatra
TopBottom

Jaggie (SuperAdmin) 2/13/2009 7:02 AM EST : RE: An uneventful mission?

Guild Leader/Admin
Jaggie (Thelanis)

Jaggie
Posts: 1722
0
Like
0
Dislike

"Huh?" was Jaggie's (Lilly's) only response. "What do you mean airship or teleportation?" One of the scrolls slipped out from under her hands and she fumbled with the rest of the papers to attempt to retrieve it. "This about that man you are looking for? One you think is somewhere in the Is'les?"
She dumped her pile of scrolls onto a table and looked down at them."Meh... I'll make Point do it..."
 Jaggie looked up and straightened the front of her robe, "I drew a crude map last time I was out there. The tunnels get confusing... Not sure how well my directions are, but if it'll help. Neh?"
*Pages in a book*
I don't make the rules, I just follow them... Because it makes you angry.

"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be 'day'?"~ MidnightRyoko
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%