Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
HomeForumsRosterCharterCalendar

Click here for IRC chat
then type
/join FotGN

Jaggie 12/24/2014 8:47 PM
Merry Christmas. :)
zoltando 11/27/2014 6:09 PM
Happy thanksgiving!
Nklos 11/20/2014 1:16 AM
-*Warms hands by the fire.*
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
Second: Creatively - charged bard in the house. Y'all just watch out ;)
Aluatris 10/31/2014 4:45 PM
First: That was a beautiful tribute Vali. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Lanaliathe 10/22/2014 12:13 AM
Shared something that I've kept to myself for far too long...
Lanaliathe 10/13/2014 12:03 PM
Happy Thanksgiving - I am thankful for having known you all. :)
Lanaliathe 9/23/2014 10:22 PM
*sneaksneaksneak* *waves* *random tacklehugs* *flees*
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:24 PM
Below the Charter, Calendar, Mail tabs
Intayazz 8/8/2014 1:23 PM
In a tiny little bar above the forums, you should have the line of 'Forums: Search * Change Handle * Your Active Topics * Subscriptions * New Activity'
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:25 AM
hrm.... Struggling to figure out how to change the character associated with the account, since only a couple of people ever met Kara. But this is Red / Spellfury.
Karathinel 7/30/2014 3:21 AM
*wave* I realize I kind of vanished a year ago and it's likely no one really remembers any more, but I actually have a bit of time for gaming again and figured I would see what people are up to?
Lanaliathe 5/20/2014 11:57 PM
*sneaks in, drops a wall of text, and runs away* :)
Jaggie 3/20/2014 10:39 PM
aww... *hugs and cookies for zolt*
zoltando 3/20/2014 9:44 PM
ddo doesnt seem to want to work for me , curse you DDO!
Intayazz 2/4/2014 8:00 PM
Don't worry, we're grading on a curve. I'm sure you'll do better than half the folks!
Aluatris 2/1/2014 1:02 AM
Test!? I'm so not prepared...
Smudge 1/31/2014 5:18 AM
Hi there!
Old_Swamper 1/30/2014 8:20 PM
*Waves!*
Intayazz 1/29/2014 10:13 PM
*taps the mic* Test, test

Forums : Alliance Open Role-Play Forum > Help!!!!!!!!!!!! Be careful what you wish for
Deriaz (Officer) 8/21/2008 8:17 AM EST : RE: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (part of Be careful what you wi...

Officer
Deriaz (Thelanis)

Deriaz
Posts: 1115
0
Like
0
Dislike

Deriaz stopped pacing, grinned and saluted Sereyne when she approached. He let her speak, and then nodded. "Hullo to you too, Sereyne. . . Do you know of who else is showing? I kept showing up the the hall at a bad time -- either no one there or everyone asleep -- so I don't really know how many are coming with us."

The tone in his voice seemed impatient, though it was clear he was wasn't trying to be. "I'm willing to wait, though, for others to show up." He sighed. "I'm just worried that every minute that passes, something happens to those two. . . . Just say the word, though, and I'm ready to go."
______________________________________
I'm sure I should be embarrassed but I'm not.
I'm sure I should feel stupid but I'm hot.
I'm gonna grab my brush and paint the town.
______________________________________
         
TopBottom

Mayzial (Applicant) 8/24/2008 4:52 AM EST : RE: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (part of Be careful what you wi...
Mayzial
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Taking the crater as a shortcut, Mayzial bustled quickly towards the opposite side but stopped in her tracks as she caught sight of Seryene and a familiar large warforged standing just outside of the entrance to the cavens below. She frowned, Sereyne looked a bit agitated, the most emotion she had seen on the wizards features in a long time.

She considered approaching them, but saw that they were in conversation and didnt want to interrupt. She shook her head, and continued on her way, nodding to them in passing.::
TopBottom

Sereyne (Applicant) 8/24/2008 5:08 AM EST : RE: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (part of Be careful what you wi...
Sereyne
Posts: 33
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Sereyne frowned as she shuffled her feet.. the tiny copper medallions on the bracelet around her wrist chiming softly as she moved in agitation.

"I am n..n..n..n..not sure who else is g..g..g..g..gonna be coming. Shiningeagle and J..j..j..j..j.Jaggie were with a g..g..g..group of wayfinders and every l..l..l..l.last one of t..t..t..t.hem was killed d.d..d.d..own there. If Jaggie and S..s..s..s..Shining were c..c..c.c..ornered and could not f...f..f..fight their way free, my s..s..s..s..kills.. may be useless in this.. but I think m...m..m..m..my vision will help us avoid s...s..s..s..some of the..Magic d..d..d..d.own there. " She shudders.. "But I have t..t..t..o try.. I have to.. " She looks down at the back of her hand and frowns. "I owe it t..t..t..to them.. They see past m...m..m..my eyes.. and.." shakes her head.. "They n...n.n..n..need our help. Most of my ch..ch..ch..chapter house has been out of t..t..t..touch for the past few days as well, and those I have s..s..s..seen, would only hinder any r..r..r..r.escue attempt." Thinking of Primus, though good with a bow.. she shuddered at his.. lack of common sense.

As the bustle of movement across the crater caught her eye, she saw Mayzial heading past, the silent tilt of the drow elf's head in greeting made her pause. "M..m..m.mayzial..could we t..t..t..talk with you?" she spoke up, trying to get the dark skinned cleric to come over.::

TopBottom

Mayzial (Applicant) 9/2/2008 4:25 AM EST : RE: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (part of Be careful what you wi...
Mayzial
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Mayzial cocked her head curiously as she headed over to Sereyne and Deriaz. She nodded to the large warforged, and smiled at Sereyne, taking in the young human's pensive look.

"Aye? Are both of thee okay?" She asked, as she looked at the bulging pack Sereyne had over one slender shoulder, taking in the new bracelet ornamenting the wizard's wrist.::
TopBottom

Sereyne (Applicant) 9/2/2008 11:21 AM EST : RE: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (part of Be careful what you wi...
Sereyne
Posts: 33
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Sereyne looked down at her hands, then met the rosey gaze of Mayzial. Her opal eyes were a turmoil of flashing colors, as her agitation bubbled to the surface.

"W.w.we had hoped there w.w.would be others j.j.joining us."She bit her lower lip.. trying to figure out how to tell Mayzial what she was up to.. "B.b.b.ut .. there are no others h.h.here at this time.. I f.f.f.ear.. " Glancing at Mayzial, seeing the dark elf's features grow confused, she sighed and spoke in a hushed tone. "Shiningeagle and Jj.j.j.j.jaggie are lost beneath.. and Deriaz and I are g.g.g.g.going after them. I figured with m.m.m.m.my talents.. I can steer us c.c.c.c.clear of most of the magical d.d.d.d.d.dangers..and his arm." Glances to the large warforged, "Could f.f.f.f.fight most of physical ones.. but if I g.g.g.get hurt.. other than my p.p.p.p.purchases.. Umm.. C.c.c.c.could you accompany us.. I .. bought plenty of supplies.. we n.n.n.n.need to help them."::
TopBottom

Mayzial (Applicant) 9/10/2008 10:24 AM EST : RE: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (part of Be careful what you wi...
Mayzial
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Mayzial looked to Sereyne and Deriaz and then to the dark hole leading down, She frowned, her pale rose eyes filling with concern. “I have heard horrible things about below, but.. if we have allies below, I shall accompany thee.. If ye would wait just a small time, I shall run to the Nail and rid myself of this burden of gear, and join you anon. “

::She nods to Sereyne and Deriaz and heads to the tavern. In a bare passage of time she is back, her pack slung over her shoulder. A mace that sparkles and twinkles in the light of the day hanging from her belt loop, her large shield strapped to her arm.

“I be ready when every ye are. May we have success in our endeavors. I left word with an Orien Courier, it will be delivered to our respective Guilds if we do not emerge, within a few days. But I hope it twil be unnecessary. “ She smiles, her fingers of her free hand touching the symbol of the Host at her throat. “Shall we?” cocks an eyebrow, and glances at the entrance..::

TopBottom

Deriaz (Officer) 9/10/2008 3:27 PM EST : RE: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (part of Be careful what you wi...

Officer
Deriaz (Thelanis)

Deriaz
Posts: 1115
0
Like
0
Dislike

Deriaz saluted as Mayzial returned. "Glad to have you along," he grinned. "I don't think we'll need to worry about those letters. . . What's the worst that could happen down there? We go in, find them, and get out."

Deriaz glanced at the entrance. He decided it was best not to explain he had never been down there before, but to keep the air of confidence going. "We just go in, get them, get out. As for being prepared, I think I've got everything," he said, idly tugging at one of the long straps against his hips that kept one of his six swords strapped to his bulky frame. "I'm ready when you two are. And since you seem ready. . ."

Deriaz turned his gaze to Sereyne. "Whenever you say the word. We can wait, or we can begin. . ."
______________________________________
I'm sure I should be embarrassed but I'm not.
I'm sure I should feel stupid but I'm hot.
I'm gonna grab my brush and paint the town.
______________________________________
         
TopBottom

Sereyne (Applicant) 9/11/2008 3:34 AM EST : RE: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (part of Be careful what you wi...
Sereyne
Posts: 33
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Nods and takes a deep breath, and looks to the tunnel. Glancing up, Sereyne waits til the emissaries of the Twelve are distracted, and then climbs on down, knowing that if they saw her descend, they would try to stop her with what ever trumped up charge they could. Taking a deep breath as she follows the decent into the darkness, she waits til she is well within before taking out a small black pouch from her many belt purses. She pulls the drawstring back and a faint silvery glow lights up the hallway. The glow seems to cast no shadows, and extend only about 20 feet, but it reveals everything in a sharp detail, even if the brightness of the colors are muted, very similar to the light one sees at dawn or twilight.

She glances down the tunnel once, her eyes glowing with a multitude of colored sparks and nods to herself. Though she does not need the added light, it will be comforting to herself and the others, her own vision more for seeing energies, than actual forms and details. Returning her attention to her two companions, waiting for them to descend.::
TopBottom

Mayzial (Applicant) 9/12/2008 1:25 PM EST : RE: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (part of Be careful what you wi...
Mayzial
Posts: 10
0
Like
0
Dislike

::Mayzial watched as Sereyne headed down into the darkness, frowning to herself, she touched the medallion at her throat again and followed behind. She stopped briefly as the strange light source Sereyne held lite up the passage way in muted silver, greyes and paled colors. Glancing around, she took a deep breath and turned.. waiting for the most impressive member of their group to decend.::
TopBottom

Deriaz (Officer) 9/12/2008 3:55 PM EST : RE: Help!!!!!!!!!!!! (part of Be careful what you wi...

Officer
Deriaz (Thelanis)

Deriaz
Posts: 1115
0
Like
0
Dislike

Deriaz nodded to Mayzial, and stepped up to the opening. He sat down, letting his legs hang in, and then leapt down instead of climbing down.

He hit the ground with a thud, letting his body squat down from the momentum so he wouldn't hurt himself, while ignoring the small shake of the ground that the weight of his body made. The large Warforged stretched himself back to his normal height, and took a look around.

"This place is rather big, isn't it? How do we know exactly where they are down here. . .?" Deriaz took a step away from the hole, but then hesitated. He glanced back up to Mayzial, and outstretched his arms. "Need a hand? Or gonna climb down to be safe?"
______________________________________
I'm sure I should be embarrassed but I'm not.
I'm sure I should feel stupid but I'm hot.
I'm gonna grab my brush and paint the town.
______________________________________
         
TopBottom


There are   members online.

There are currently no polls.

There are currently no polls.
List of Events
There are no upcoming events.
RSS
Weekly Events
Monday Night Chat
(9pm est)
Come to the forums Javachat!
Role-play out-of-game with
fellow guildmates and friends.
 Bake a cake. Kill a diredust
bunny. Take a break from the
 video game dungeoneering
and let your imagination
stretch it legs.





Thelanis Thursday
(9:30pm est)
Come flex your Role-playing
muscles and interact with
 other role-players in this
weekly event. RP in taverns
and quests.




Character Help:
Crafting (Cannith and Items):

DDO Wiki:

Downloadable Tools:



Fansites:




Forum Help:


Lore:


Questing Tools:


Quest-Specific Tools and Guides:



Items and Gear:


Current Guild Applicants

JazTan Greycloak
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%