Sign Up! Login: Password: New User? Forgot? Support
Top Mods!
Wowhead Search
by sonofsamedi
Digital Clock
by Wolfar15
Admin Forums
Welcome to the GuildPortal Help Community! These forums are for admin-to-admin help.
Available Forums
Forums : Pimp My Site! > Banner Image no longer staying center?
Sean Clarke (Guild Admin) 3/5/2009 2:22 PM EST : Banner Image no longer staying center?

Sean Clarke
Posts: 470
Fingers of Fury!

Anyone else having this issue? Yesterday no problem and today even though in the admin we have it set as centered it is off to the left hand side......
 
TopBottom

Kardun (New Admin) 3/5/2009 3:21 PM EST : RE: Banner Image no longer staying center?

Kardun
Posts: 2482
Zomgawsh Poster

Same thing happened here. It seemed that all the custom html settings were enabled and they overwrite where you have the "Centered" selected. 

I was able to disable the custom html and get my banner centered again, but I still haven't figured out how to get my content box width's back to a px number instead of a %. It seems something was changed overnight and some aspects are not working as they should.
TopBottom

Guppy Queen (New Admin) 3/5/2009 4:05 PM EST : RE: Banner Image no longer staying center?
Guppy Queen
Posts: 41034
Zomgawsh Poster

I have the same issue. I submitted a ticket for that.
TopBottom

-Bloodnok- (Guild Admin) 3/5/2009 11:38 PM EST : RE: Banner Image no longer staying center?
-Bloodnok-
Posts: 2474
Zomgawsh Poster

Kardun said:

I was able to disable the custom html and get my banner centered again,


Can I ask how you do this? I'm having the same problem.


No alternate text supplied.
TopBottom

waedon (Guild Admin) 3/6/2009 9:44 AM EST : RE: Banner Image no longer staying center?

waedon
Posts: 558
Zomgawsh Poster

first i did not need the following line, then GP changed something and i needed it to center banner.

Now something changed again and need something else, this no longer works please help.

.PageWrapper { text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; width: 100%; }

TopBottom

Tarkadahl (Guild Admin) 3/6/2009 11:09 AM EST : RE: Banner Image no longer staying center?
Tarkadahl
Posts: 479
Fingers of Fury!

Yep, looks like GP are doing something freaky with the settings.

My sites panel widths have increase at the sides and I've had to put in the <center> at the start of the html coding for the banner.



                   Tarkafunk L80 (AOC), L70 (WoW), EQ2, AO, SWG, EVE                        
TopBottom

Kardun (New Admin) 3/6/2009 12:19 PM EST : RE: Banner Image no longer staying center?

Kardun
Posts: 2482
Zomgawsh Poster

-Bloodnok- said:
Kardun said:

I was able to disable the custom html and get my banner centered again,


Can I ask how you do this? I'm having the same problem.


Under "Custom Code" I disabled the banner image setting so it would use the standard ones in the "Site Style" settings. And in the style area, banner was set to center. 
TopBottom

Sean Clarke (Guild Admin) 3/6/2009 4:22 PM EST : RE: Banner Image no longer staying center?

Sean Clarke
Posts: 470
Fingers of Fury!

Kardun said:
-Bloodnok- said:
Kardun said:

I was able to disable the custom html and get my banner centered again,


Can I ask how you do this? I'm having the same problem.


Under "Custom Code" I disabled the banner image setting so it would use the standard ones in the "Site Style" settings. And in the style area, banner was set to center. 


Wow that did it thanks for pointing this out!!
 
TopBottom

Admins Online
There are   members online.
So-and-so has logged on!
%title%
%message%