Guild’s Mission: All members assist each other through the game till level 80 is achieved.
Instance Runs: Level 17-60 runs every Saturday evening at 4:00 PM Game Time. Level 60-80 runs every Sunday at 4:00 PM Game Time.
General Guild’s Rules:
1. This is family friendly guild. We have members who are under the age of 18, so when speaking in guild chat, please use clean language.
2. We want this guild to feel like your home away from home. We expect all members to be kind, patient, and to support one another. Disrespect will not be tolerated.
Main Guild Rules:
1. Those who wish to join the guild must either assist on 2 quest runs with an officer prior to joining OR be recommended by 2 current members who traveled with them for at least 1 week.
2. Members who are assigned as “ Guild Mentors” are to assist members who request help with completing quests.
3. Members who would like to be assigned to lead raids and instances should speak with Amegha. You will be required to research the boss fights for the instance we’ll be doing each week, as you will need to instruct the party the proper way to fight them.
Guild Bank Rules:
1. If a member wishes to take out a piece of gear from the bank, they must ask in guild chat if any other member would need. If another member does need it, both players must roll for the item.
2. If you take out gear from the bank, we ask that you donate a similar item as soon as they recover one.
3. Members are encouraged to offer to sell items they pick up during instances or quests to fellow guild members prior to selling them on the auction house.