Descendants of Ehlonna is a new mid to high level guild. Lower levels are also welcome because we were all there before. We are dedicated to having fun and helping each other improve the experience of playing World of Warcraft. Descendants of Ehlonna incorporates members who play adamantly and those who play casually. All types of players are welcome. Members are promoted within the guild based on their involvement in the guild and good member assets such as seniority, helpfulness to guild mates, progress in leveling, and leadership. These are all taken into consideration when deciding on promotions.
Descendants of Ehlonna members are expected to treat each other with kindness and respect!
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. The primary focus of the guild is for its members to help each other out and have fun.
2. Where as our primary focus is to help each other out and have fun, it is considered inappropriate to beg higher level players for help or instance runs. We highly suggest partying with players of the appropriate level for instances and quests. Please only ask higher level players as a last resort, for higher level players are in no way obligated to help.
3. Promotion up the ranks within the guild depends on how much the member in question is involved with the guild. Being involved primarily means helping out fellow guild mates. It also means participating in guild events and generally being active within the guild. Promotion is handled by the Grand Marshal (Saydin) and the senior officers who are ranked as Marshals.
4. A guild member can be demoted or banned from the guild for any of the following reasons (subject to the decisions of the guild's High Council (Marshals)).
i) Any remark that is sexually or racially abusive. ii) Cursing too much in guild chat iii) Inappropriate spamming of any chat channel. iv) Ninja Looting (e.g. Rolling for items that you do not need when someone else in the group needs it more, Taking items in a chest without rolling for the chest.) v) Begging other players for money or items. (The guild does not mind if you ask guild mates for help but do not abuse this right.) vi) If a player is inactive for 14 days without notifying an officer then they are demoted one rank. When a player has been inactive for 1 month without notifying an officer they are placed on the inactive list. If a player returns to play after being placed on the inactive list then the rank they come back to will be determined by the guild's senior officers.vi) If a player is rude to an Knight-Champion/Marshal or refuses to cooperate with an Knight-Champion/Marshal when the Knight-Champion/Marshal gives any sort of reprimand for inappropriate conduct.
5. Recruiting works as follows:
i) Any member rank Knight or above can recruit a person into the guild. ii) When that member is first recruited they are assigned the rank of initiate (the lowest rank in the guild). iii) The initiate is then promoted to member by being are active in the guild for a minimum of a few days (generally 1 week) and impress the Knights and or Marshals of the guild with positive involvement within the guild.
THE RANKING SYSTEM IS AS
GRAND MARSHAL: Guild Master
MARSHAL: Founding Member/High
KNIGHT: An active member who is
very social, friendly, and helpful and has to be over level 60
SERGEANT MAJOR: A fairly active
SERGEANT: Member who is not
terribly active in the guild, but has passed probation
INITIATE: New member going through
GUILD BANK RULES
The guild bank is a great way for
us to share our resources and help each other out! However to avoid any abuse
of the guild bank, we have a few rules and guidelines set out.
TAB 1: Tab one of the
guild bank is generally quality items that are for level 59 and under.
TAB 2: Tab two of the
guild bank is generally quality items that are going to be for level 60 and
TAB 3: Tab three is
for Marshal access only. If you can use an item from tab three you have to have
the Grand Marshal or a Marshal get it for you. In addition, you have to be ranked Sergeant Major or higher to be granted said item.
The following is the list of daily
withdrawal limits allotted for each ranking. Daily withdrawal limits are
subject to change at any time without notification.