Fearful and Fat
With regards to Exp.
With regards to new expansions like WOTLK, if you do not buy them within a 2 week period of release you will be removed from the guild to free up space. That means get the Xpansions or there is an alternative;
If you message me about it i may let you off the hook and give you a extended time period. But this will NOT work EVERY time.
Different Site Links
No guild links have been entered.
News And Info
So you want to raid/PvP?
Welcome to FaF (Fearful and Fat)
We are a good raiding AND PvP guild. We are all around and very flexible. We make it work for everyone, not just the way we see it. Sometimes there will be things you cannot attend so let me know, maybe i will change the date.
All times displayed are EST.
How much u got?
Click on a member name to view a log of their DKP expenses, adjustments, and event attendance.
Armory Rostor for FaF
Show Detailed Help
The Auto-Roster for World of Warcraft has not yet had its data uploaded to GuildPortal yet.
Hint: Print this out for future reference!
1. Download the add-on
by clicking here
2. Open the ZIP file when asked by your browser, or save it to open later.
3. Drag the "GPHelper" folder from the ZIP file to your World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns folder.
Using the Add-On
1. Log into WoW.
2. Click on the Add-Ons button (in the Character Select screen) and make sure the Add-On is enabled.
3. Enter the game with your guilded character.
inside the game.
5. Fully exit the game.
Uploading the Roster Data
1. Log into GuildPortal.
2. Open the
4. Click the button to choose your file to upload.
5. Find your GPHelper.lua file and upload it. This is in your saved variables folder, not your add-ons folder, usually WTF\Account\Account Name\SavedVariables\
6. GuildPortal should respond with the number of members imported.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)