So you want to a part of AfterShock ... the rules are simple.
1. We are here to have fun with friends and family from all over the world. Treat everyone with respect.
2. Drama WILL NOT be tolerated!
1st warning - You will be asked to take your discussion to another channel.
2nd warning - You will be demoted to the "TimeOut" rank, were you will be able to see guild chat but will be unable to participate until you speak to the GM.
3rd warning - If you insist on causing un-neccesary Drama you will be removed from the guild immediately.
3. Unless you are paying a member's monthly $15 fee, do not tell them how they should play their toon.
• Help and suggestions on how to improve play style are acceptable if the player is looking to improve/change.
• Insisting that a player re-specs' when they don't want too is not acceptable!
4. No whinning or begging for gold.
• Show us you are willing to do your part. Whether it's farming for gold or mats to level your toon.
• Most members in the guild are always willing to help one another (i.e. mats, items, or professions services), but you must be willing to do the same in return.
5. Help with quests/instances:
• Do not expect a guild member to help you power level your toon or run you thru an instance 20 times so that you can get a certain drop.
• Members should be willing to help others as much as they can (i.e. if a group needs a 5th person to run an instance, or a guildie has a 3/5 suggested players quest to complete)
• If no one is available to help after asking on guild chat, contact the GM or an Officer and they will try to find people and schedule a time slot as soon as possible.
• Do not be shy about grouping with people from other guilds when you are out questing. It's a great way find people you enjoyed playing with and you can add them to your friends list for future help.
6. Guild members should be willing to provide their specialized crafting skill free of charge to other guild members if all needed materials are provided. If all materials are not provided then the crafter may charge a reasonable fee to supply them if they see fit.
7. Website participation is mandatory.
8. AfterShock is an adult only guild. Unless a current guild member can vouch for a younger player’s maturity and understands and accepts the condition of the disclaimer there is no admittance under age 21. The use of strong language including curse words and other objectionable material is in no way restricted. Topics of conversation may include sex, drugs, and/or rock and roll, as well as possibly crude and offensive humor. If you are offended by such things, either turn on your profanity filters or understand AfterShock is not the guild for you. However, racial slurs of any kind will not be tolerated!