There are no info sections to display or you do not have sufficient rights to view them.
From the Boss
Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
- Arnold H. Glasow
Welcome Angels! May you find what you seek, rest from your travels, and companions to keep you company.
This is a member's only website but if you are interested in us please seek us out in-game. We are always looking for friendly, fun loving people to join our family! We are a light RP, casual raiding guild willing to lend a hand to those in need.
World of Warcraft Guild News
World of Warcraft Guild News
Guild news could not be retrieved for your guild from Blizzard. Site admin(s), please ensure that your guild name is spelled exactly the same as it is in-game, and that you have the correct server selected. You can change your guild name and server in the Control Panel.
Other Guild News
The coming of the End
, Jun 27, 09 12:49 PM.
Well I think I must admit to myself that Angels is at an end. I saddens me greatly. Dramatic? No. Just a fact. People have moved on and the house is nigh empty. I see that very few visit the site, including myself. I will be shutting it down at some point in the near future (basically when I get around to it). If you have stories you want make sure and copy them before they are gone. Thanks to those of you who have given me your time and memories. I'm still playing so keep in touch.
No shouts have been added yet.
Salutations from the Angels!
This just an idea of how we run things in AoD. Any group is going to need some rules to keep things running smoothly. Here are some basics on how we recruit and what we expect:
1. There is a 2 week trial period where we get to know you and you us. You will be ranked as a Spirit. After that period you will be promoted to Angel Initiate and have access to the website and able to make guild bank requests (all depending if you stay with AoD until that time). Tabards will also be awarded if needed.
2. We keep our language clean as we do have all ages within our ranks. Roughly we have a "PG" rating between 6am-9pm. Afterwards it can be "PG-13" but still cautioned to not be crass or obscene.
3. We help each other out but encourage grouping with appropriate levels if at all possible (within guild or without). Excessive requests will be dealt with appropriately be it for help, money or items. This is not to discourage asking for help but to be courteous and conscious of others time and efforts.
4. We do expect each member to be courteous to each other and should differences arise to work them out between themselves. If such is not possible mediators (usually guild officers) will work with the two parties to reconcile the differences. Rude behavior will not be tolerated and can be grounds for removal from the guild and website.
5. You may have Alts in the guild and they will be associated with your Main. Please have your Main character request to add an Alternate character and then log into that Alt to be added. If this is done by anyone other than an officer, please leave a note to an officer giving the names of the Main, etc...
The main rule of thumb is to have fun, be courteous and helpful.
**These rules are by no means complete and can be updated at any time or amended without notice.**
Thank you for your interest and attention. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
There are no upcoming events.
Your Guild Officers
High Dark Angel
No members have entered any blog entries recently.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)