GUILD RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. We wear our guild name with pride. We advocate /roleplay, but will not use /anon.
2. The use of abusive profanity and/or the verbal abuse of another citizen of Norrath is strictly prohibited.
3. We adhere to the rules of fair play.
a. We do not steal another’s kill.
b. We do not steal another’s camp.
c. We do not steal.
d. We do not purposely ‘train’ another citizen.
All “Offensive Acts” are punished. Depending on the severity punishments will range from probationary periods up to and including dismissal from the guild. “Offensive Acts” committed while on probation are grounds for immediate dismissal.
Joining & Advancing in the Guild
1. All members that join will be on probation for one month before becoming a regular member of the guild.
a. Probationary members are not allowed to draw from the Guild Bank.
b. Probationary periods can be cut short by the Guild Leader if exemplary behavior is observed.
2. Officer will be selected at the discretion of the guild leader
3. All Officers will have an ‘Officer Probation’ of 3-6 months depending on the qualifications and specified job. ‘Officer Probation’ is not a regular probation, but Officers are expected to embody the virtue of the Guild. Officers destiny to have specific jobs will be expected to show they are able to do the job they profess to, during their ‘Officer Probation” I.E. Recruitment Officers will be expected to Recruit a certain number of members each month of their probation, Raid Officers will be expected to organize and execute Raids and/or Epic Progression each month of their probation, etc.
4. Specialized Officers: All Officers are expected to listen to the grievances of the Guild members, do invites, and resolve problems as they arise, but there will be specialization for certain Officers that show an affinity to a certain aspect of the Guild:
a. Recruiting Officers
b. Raid Officers
c. Epic Progression Officers
d. Tradeskill Officers
e. Social Officers
5. All Problems and/or Praise should be directed to an appropriate Officer or the Guild Leader.
a. Officers and/or the Guild Leader will arbitrate with an offender or the offender’s guild if you feel you have been wronged
b. Make Officers and/or the Guild Leader aware of exemplary behavior of another Guild member.
6. Guild members are not expected to do anything above and beyond the adherence of the Guild Rules, but going above and beyond for the betterment of the Guild will be rewarded (this means those that do for the Guild will get preferential treatment by the guild). As a member there are a number of things you can do for the Guild that will be looked upon with favor, to varying degrees:
a. Participation in Guild Chat
b. Participation in Guild Sponsored Events
c. Grouping with & Aiding other Guild members
d. Guild Tribute
e. Depositing in the Guild Bank (Tradeskill and/or Gear)
f. Buffing in the name of the Guild (Donations can be accepted, but must state that they are not required)
g. Recruiting new members
h. Favorable acts towards other Guild members